
My gorgeous cousin, Minnie Agnes Cikigaq Kashatok was born on August 16, 1992. May she rest in peace. I call her "MinniBear". She was beautiful inside and out. She was my best friend and was like a sister to me. She seen the good in everything...no matter how bad the situation was. She was the only person that i could tell anything to and knowing she wouldn't tell anyone. We grew up together and many people mistaked us as twins. A lot of people told us that we looked alike. We were really alike...but different in a way. She was into sports and i wasn't. She was really good at basketball, volleyball, and wrestling. She led her team to state a couple of times. I'd always read about her in the newspapers after every meet. Big time all star right there. Toughest girl that i knew. She had a baby boy at a young age but that didn't stop her from living life to the fullest. She was really outgoing and she had tons of friends. She made friends really easily. She had my back in anything. Whenever she came for the summer, we'd stay up late together and sneak out at night. We were inseparable whenever she was in town. We'd laugh at nothing when we're sleepy. Together, we are something else. We were complete dorks and never cared what people thought of us. We would laugh really hard all the time and it made it look like we were high. That made it even more funnier and we'd laugh even more harder.I wish i could hear her laugh again. I always thought that her laugh was cool. It was so unique and relaxing. We'd go bike riding at night with only a tee shirt on when its really cold outside just to take photos. Every time we finally heard from each other we'd try to talk "gangsta". She was tons of fun and we never ran out of stuff to talk about. When we were kids, before we had internet, we'd write letters to each other a lot. I'm very glad that i kept them. We'd draw pictures for each other and hang them in our rooms. She was one of the few teenage girls in the Kashatok family, besides me and Lois. Couple weeks before her passing, she gave herself to the Lord. She accepted Jesus Christ as her savior. She never did anything bad after. Shes our guardian angel<3. She was the most caring, loving, beautiful, amazing girl that i ever knew and no one could replace her. I love and Miss you a lot MinniBear. I can't wait for the day we see each other again. What a glorious day that will be.
No comments:
Post a Comment