Monday, February 9, 2009
My Weekend
My weekend was great! I felt really good because i just got better from having a strep throat. I couldn't wait to get better. I think that I'm going to appreciate my health more. On Friday, I still felt a little sick so my parents called the school and told them that I'm going to be staying home another day. Throughout the day i started feeling much much more better. So during the evening I went to work. At work my best friend Aappa hung out with me most of the time. I seen a lot of people that i haven't seen for a whole week. After work, Aappa and I went to her house and hung out for a while. We had a lot of fun. Then, I went home and passed out. On Saturday, I had to work the evening shift again because someone messed up the schedule. The dorkiest person alive [besides me] hung out with me again. We had a good time catching up. After work was over i went to my Grandmother's house and then i had to walk her to her friend's house. After, i went home and went on the computer and just chatted away. The End
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment